Saturday, January 24, 2009

Why Should You Have a Repair Video Or Manual For the Washer Or Dryer You Own?

You should have a repair video or manual so you could learn how to repair your washer or dryer yourself. When a washer or dryer stop working, the first part that gets blame for the problem is the timer. You can't imagine how many times the problem with a dryer is a blown fuse and because the owner don't know anything about how the dryer works they go ahead and replace the timer and still have the same problem.

Example: I have a friend that his washer stopped working and instead of calling me to fix it for him, he decided to try to fix it himself. He went and bought a new timer that cost him like $90 and replace it.. After replacing the timer he try the washer, but the new timer did not fix the problem. Then he guess that it could be the water level switch, so he bought a water level switch for $40 and install it in the washer.

When he tried the washer again, he found out that the water level switch did not correct the problem. Before he could take a guess on another part, his wife call me to check the washer. When I check the washer, I discover that the problem with the washer was a broken wire to the motor.

What I am trying to tell you with this example is, don't take a guess when you are trying to repair your washer or dryer, taking a guess or calling an expensive repairman could be very costly.

Get yourself a do it yourself video or manual on how to fix your washer or dryer and save a lot of time, aggravation and money.

Trust me when I tell you that most repairs on your washer or dryer are so easy to do, that anyone could do them. Most people that own a car, know how to do maintenance on their car, like change tires, add oil, add all kinds of fluids, and many more things.

When you own a washer or a dryer you should know how to do maintenance on them or you will be force to pay big bucks to a repair company for easy repair that you could have easily done yourself with the instructions that you could get in a do it yourself video or repair manual.



Autor: Angel A Acevedo Angel A Acevedo
Level: Platinum
My Name is Angel. I live in Worcester, Massachusetts. I run A&C Washer & Dryer Repair Service. I also produce washers & dryers repair videos ... ...

My Name is Angel, I have been doing washer and dryer repairs for the last 30 years. I produce do it yourself washer & dryer repair videos to help you do the repairs yourself. There is no better way to learn how to fix a washer or dryer, than by seeing how the repairs are done in a video. For more detail information we are at http://www.do-it-yourself-washing-machine-and-dryer-repair-help.com/ or http://washer-dryer-repair-videos.com/


Added: January 24, 2009
Source: http://ezinearticles.com/

0 Comments: