Before buying a washer dryer combination, one must take the following considerations: 1) the space, 2) the size, 3) the style, and 4) the price.
- The space. Evaluating where you want your washer dryer in-one-unit be placed will save you trouble from coming back and forth to the appliance store.
- The size. In determining the size, you must be able to assess the amount of load you are to put in for your laundry.
- The style. Washer dryer combos come in different styles these days. Choose the one that will serve you best.
- The price. Of course, the price will have to be within your budget but without sacrificing the service it will give you.
- Top load washers. This is the washer we often see in laundromats and in appliance stores. An agitator is used in spinning the dirt out of the clothes. It drains and adds more water to rinse out the clothes and spins them to wring out excess water. The clothes are put in the spin basket by the use of the top door. You can open the top if you have forgotten to include small items. If you have back, neck or knee problems, the top load washer is suitable for you.
- Front load washers. This unit does not have an agitator and uses less force. Because of this, clothes will not be easily ripped off. This type of unit also uses less soap and water, thereby giving you more saving on your water bills. However, you can no longer add any forgotten small items. Front loaders come in different sizes compared with the top loaders. So if you are trying to save some space, this is the unit that suits you well.
Autor: Luningning Tolentino
Added: December 30, 2009