Friday, November 27, 2009

Great to Get a Fridge For the Drinks As Well As One For the Food

I enjoy a nice can of cold beer. When I go to our fridge, it always seems to be full of food. Do not get me wrong, I enjoy the food as well but I do sometimes find it frustrating that the drinks have been taken out.

So off I went to search for a solution and found out that there is a wide range of mini fridges on the market at present. There is so much of a choice that I thought I would try to help other people make up their minds which type to get.

Who do you want it for?

If you want one for the children, you can get something that will just hold half a dozen cans of soft drink and put it in their play room. That should be big enough to keep them happy.

If you are a big beer drinker and like to invite your friends over to watch the match, you can get a beer chiller style refrigerator which will hold as many cans as you think you might need. They can hold up to eighty cans and I think that that is plenty big enough for anything I might need.

You can get one which is ideal for dinner parties. This will be right for bottles of wine and some have the facility to keep the white wine and the red wine in separate compartments and at different temperatures. You can get one just to keep that one special bottle cold or they are also made for up to about 40 bottles so you can have a very happy evening.

Where do you want to use it?

Do you want it just to use at home or is it something you want to take out on picnics or the like? Some of them actually have wheels on the bottom to make it easier to move around. Put a portable mini fridge in the trunk of the car with a few cans in it and they will be nice and chilled when you are ready to drink them.

Remember that some places will not let you take something as big as this is to the venue. Often this applies at sports stadiums as too many beers can make the crowd restless.

All this talk of beer is making me feel quite thirsty so I am off to get a cold one out of my mini fridge and quench my thirst.



Autor: Jack Stanners

Jack has been doing DIY for some time now and he loves making little changes throughout his home. He loves to pass on little ideas that he gets. Today he has been talking about getting a bar fridge. He really got his as a beer fridge.


Added: November 27, 2009
Source: http://ezinearticles.com/

0 Comments: